Some Things to consider before your shoot
Equine Shoot Preparations
* Have you got your outfits & accessories chosen ?
*Country chic, Causal Smart or Ready to Ride... Check out our style guide in the welcome pack.
* Are you getting your hair / Makeup done directly before the shoot?
* Give your horse a bath the day before your shoot
* If clipping make sure its done at least a week to 10 days before the shoot.
* Do you have a nice leather Headcollar & dark coloured lead rope for your horse
To compliment his/her look?
* Make sure your tack is nice & clean
*Straight from a muddy hack is not ideal, unless that's the look your going for...
* Think about locations, any nice backdrops, woodland areas, driveways, archways, gates, stream, or a favourite place.
* Do you have a friend or family member who can help you on the day?
*To hold horse your at times, help with horses attention(rattle a feed bucket) during a shoot, help with outfits, hair & make up etc
* All this and more will be discussed at the pre shoot consultation, so nothing is missed or forgotten on shoot day
Canine Shoot Preparations
* If you plan to be in the photos, have you got your outfit & accessories chosen?
* Bath your dog the day before the shoot.
* If wearing a collar choose something that complements your dogs colour & breed.
* Think about nice backdrops and locations of where we can photograph you and your dog.
* Bring in a small towel in case or muddy paws etc.
* Bring a few treats, their favourite toy, if cold weather bring their coat!
* All this and more will be discussed at the pre shoot consultation, so nothing is missed or forgotten on shoot day.